Register now and access more than 15,000 products
The triple cutting edge conical and countersink deburring tool is characterised by its new machining geometry. The extra-wide clamping groove ensures faster chip and heat transfer. This greatly increases the service life of the tool. The variable relief grinding ensures the perfect countersinking surface. The TiAlN (titanium aluminium nitride) coating further increases the countersinking surface.
Field of Application:
Universal application in steel, cast iron, stainless steel, non-ferrous base metals and light metals.
Reduce the feed rate for materials that are difficult to machine, e.g. stainless steel.
- Faster countersinking thanks to variable relief grinding that facilitates much higher feed rates
- Longer service life due to thin cutting wedge that reduces abrasive wear
- Extremely quiet running ensures an optimal, smooth countersinking result
- TiAIN coating for a longer service life, higher cutting speed and chatter-free working
- Universal use - for materials up to 1100 N/mm²
- Suitable for steel and stainless steel (blue/green colour rings)
- No movement in the drill chuck and optimal, positive-fit power transmission via TRICON shank
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!