For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Best performance for steel and stainless steel
New production process enables smooth, precise and extremely fast cutting from the outset. Incredibly precise production tolerances and the gentle curing process used for the cutting discs has raised the bar for cutting speed and service life.
- Gently cured — no hard cutting edges
- Fastest cutting times — hardly any discolouration
- Aggressiveness of the disc — penetrates the material immediately, no drifting
- Extremely resilient — oSa safety directives
- Precise, chatter-free and burr-free cuts from the very first cut — less rework
- Low levels of dust — significantly less sanding dust
- Even distribution of abrasive grains through a circular interspersal process — long-lasting, maximum performance in each phase
- Coated corundum
- Special binding agent — prevents premature failure of the abrasive grains
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!