For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Field of Application:
For fastening floorboards to wooden substructures (e.g. securing terraces).
Suitable for hardwood (e.g. Bankirai, Douglas fir).
- Corrosion-resistant installation with A4 stainless steel material.
- No need for separate pre-drilling of wood (preliminary tests advisable for hardwoods. Depending on condition of the wood, pre-drilling and pre-countersinking may be necessary).
- The grooved shank prevents the screw from tearing off.
- Simple countersinking with milling pockets.
- Small raised countersunk head for an aesthetically pleasing look.
With creasing shaft || With grooved shaft || With creasing shaft
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!