For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
HECO test sleeves for repeated use of MULTI-MONTI-plus
Test sleeves for checking thread diameters for the repeated use of MMS-plus 10 to MMS-plus 20 in the case of temporary fastenings
For securing railings, grilles, beams, brackets, metal structures, formwork supports, cable conduits, pipes, mounting rails, ventilation ducts, suspended ceilings, sprinkler systems etc. to standard concrete with a strength class of at least C20/25 and up to maximum C50/60, sand-lime brick, solid brick and clinker brick.
- Low drill depth and small drill diameter
- Cutting teeth in front part of anchor ensure minimal tightening torque
- No spreading effect, meaning small centre and edge distances
- Simple, quick push-through mounting, can be easily inserted by mechanical means
- Immediate load-bearing capacity – no waiting
- Fastening can be removed entirely
- No torque control necessary
- Many variants for a variety of applications
- Hex and countersunk head for an attractive look
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!