Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Setting tool for nail anchor N-K with SDS plus chuck.
Field of Application:
Suspended ceilings, pipes, cladding, cable trays
- Anchors in a redundant non-structural system in concrete: European Technical Assessment ETA-11/0240
- Fire resistance: R30, R60, R90, R120 (base material: concrete C20/25 to C50/60): Technical Report TR 020 "Evaluation of anchorages in concrete concerning resistance to fire" (included in ETA-11/0240)
The nail anchor offers the benefits of a stud anchor while also being easy to install; the nail anchor is simply knocked into the drill hole through the attachment. No subsequent torque is required, not even for the threaded version.
Quick and easy installation
- Less drilling required thanks to reduced effective anchorage depth of 25 mm
- Easy insertion: Simply hammer in - no torque required
- No special drills or setting tools required
Minimal spacing and edge distance
Elegant, attractive design
Load-controlled expansion anchor. Expands when subjected to load
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!