For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Bronzed pliers with multi-component sleeves.
- For crimping wire end ferrules in line with DIN 46228 parts 1 + 4
- Square crimping for optimum surface contact in clamped connections. Now also for wire end ferrules up to 16 mm2
- Self-adjustment to required size of wire end ferrules
- Low handle width and improved ergonomics
- Fits all twin wire end ferrules within the capacity range
- consistently high crimping quality thanks to force stop function (can be unlocked)
- Crimping pressure precisely set (calibrated) at factory
- Knee lever creates additional force for fatigue-free working
- Lightweight, manageable design for ease of use
- Special grade chrome-vanadium electric steel, oil-hardened
Field of Application:
- Wire end ferrules
- 0.08–10 mm² and 16 mm²
- Number of nests: 1
Small crimping tool for wire end ferrules with two huge advantages for the user:
- Automatic self-adjustment to the wire end ferrule in use: This reduces the workload for the technician (20% less clamping effort when crimping) and allows safe, reliable and rapid crimping
- Extended range of applications
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!