For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
All forged parts are matt chrome-plated.
Material: chrome vanadium tool steel.
Delivered in a powder-coated steel box with rigid foam insert.
- The RECA POWER SYSTEM 4-in-1 replaces four different drives: Metric, imperial, external TX and triple square.
- At a torque of 102 Nm, the ratchet exceeds the value specified by DIN 3122 for 1/4 inch ratchet socket wrenches by 65 %.
- The ratchet has a 2-component handle for a secure, non-slip grip.
- The ratchet is also conveniently slim and has a small swivelling angle of 5°. This allows it to be used in the tightest spaces.
- It features an eject button for changing inserts quickly and easily.
- The cardan joint allows it to be used at an obtuse angle to the screw.
- Extensions can be used to elongate it to a working length of 50 mm or 100 mm.
- The plug-in handle can be used as a screwdriver with bits and inserts.
- The bit adapter enables it to be used with commercially available bits.
RECA reversible ratchet, 1/4 inch, finely toothed, 72 teeth, with eject button.
Inserts with sizes (AF): 4/5/5.5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13.
Plug-in handle with integrated square drive.
Bits: HEX 3, 4, 5, 6/TX 15, 20, 25, 30, 40.
Extensions 50 mm, 100 mm.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!