For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Optimum interplay of finger dexterity, tactile sensitivity and wearing comfort
Assembly glove made of fine nylon knit with high wearing comfort, PU coating on the palm and fingertips.
Designed for use in fine/assembly work with dry components. Fine and elasticated mesh for excellent daily comfort and maximum mobility for the precise handling of small parts. Protection against fingerprints or residues.
Available in the three most common coating colours: black, grey and white.
Use white for applications in which dirt contamination is to be avoided; use black or grey for work environments with some contamination.
EN 388 — 4121X
Field of Application:
For all applications where precise and/or contamination-free handling is required. Ideal for industry, small parts and production assembly, installation, crafts.
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Very good sense of touch
- Different-coloured cuffs to differentiate between sizes
- Fine and elasticated mesh for outstanding comfort and fit
- Extremely flexible finger movement
- Good abrasion resistance
- Low-lint glove
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!