For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Compatible with touchscreens - for the new world of work.
The innovative Flexlite Touch protective glove features the newly developed Polyflex polymer coating and guarantees outstanding abrasion resistance and high durability under mechanical loads.
The Polyflex coating is TOUCHSCREEN-compatible and is ideal for users who need to work with smartphones or touchscreen devices without removing their gloves.
The high-quality polyamide liner guarantees an optimal fit and this, along with the exceptional tactile feedback, ensures an excellent grip of both wet and dry objects.
EN 388:2016 — performance level 4131X
Field of Application:
For handling small to medium-sized components, assembly work, finishing work and working with touchscreen displays, as well as packaging tasks in the food industry, food industry logistics and use in workshops.
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Innovative Polyflex coating
- Touchscreen compatible
- Excellent grip
- Approved for food handling
- Extremely comfortable to wear
- Excellent fit
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!