Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Multiple attachment of non-load-bearing systems, with approval
For use in cracked concrete (tension zone) and non-cracked concrete (compression zone)
E.g. lightweight ceiling cladding and suspended ceilings, pipes, cable ducts, metal profiles, perforated strips, wire hangers, vernier hangers, wooden strips, wooden laths, wooden beams etc.
For use in reinforced or non-reinforced standard concrete with a strength class of at least C12/15 and at most C50/60 in accordance with EN 206-1:2000-12
May only be used in dry indoor room conditions
Field of Application:
Suspended ceilings, pipes, cladding, cable trays
- Anchors in a redundant non-structural system in concrete: European Technical Assessment ETA-11/0240
- Fire resistance: R30, R60, R90, R120 (base material: concrete C20/25 to C50/60): Technical Report TR 020 "Evaluation of anchorages in concrete concerning resistance to fire" (included in ETA-11/0240)
The nail anchor offers the benefits of a stud anchor while also being easy to install; the nail anchor is simply knocked into the drill hole through the attachment. No subsequent torque is required, not even for the threaded version.
Quick and easy installation
- Less drilling required thanks to reduced effective anchorage depth of 25 mm
- Easy insertion: Simply hammer in - no torque required
- No special drills or setting tools required
Minimal spacing and edge distance
Elegant, attractive design
Load-controlled expansion anchor. Expands when subjected to load
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!