Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Multiple attachment of non-load-bearing systems with approval
- In cracked and non-cracked concrete
- E.g. lightweight ceiling cladding and suspended ceilings, pipes, wire hangers etc.
- For use in reinforced or non-reinforced standard concrete with a strength class of at least C12/15 and at most C50/60 in accordance with EN 206-1:2000-12
May only be used in dry indoor room conditions.
Field of Application:
Suspended ceilings, pipes, cladding, cable trays
- Multiple attachment of non-load-bearing systems in concrete: European Technical Approval ETA-11/0339
- Fire resistance: R30, R60, R90, R120 (anchoring base: concrete C20/25 to C50/60): Technical Report TR 020 "Evaluation of anchorages in concrete concerning resistance to fire" (included in ETA-11/0339)
- Thread length M8 = 7 mm
- Thread length M10 = 10 mm
- SW sleeve = SW 13
Quick and easy installation
- Less drilling required thanks to reduced anchorage depth of 25 mm
- Easy insertion: Simply knock in — no torque required
- No special drills or setting tools required
Very low edge and axial clearances possible
Elegant, attractive design
Torque-controlled expanding anchor — expands when subjected to load
Compatible with both M8 and M10 threaded rods thanks to step thread
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!