Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Multiple attachment of non-load-bearing systems, with approval
- For use in cracked concrete (tension zone) and non-cracked concrete (compression zone)
- E.g. lightweight ceiling cladding and suspended ceilings, pipes, cable ducts, metal profiles, perforated strips, wire hangers, vernier hangers, wooden strips, wooden laths, wooden beams etc.
- For use in reinforced or non-reinforced standard concrete with a strength class of at least C12/15 and at most C50/60 in accordance with EN 206-1:2000-12
Can be used outdoors (including in industrial atmospheres and coastal areas) or in wet rooms.
Field of Application:
Suspended ceilings, pipes, cladding, cable trays
- Anchors in a redundant non-structural system in concrete: European Technical Assessment ETA-11/0240
- Fire resistance: R30, R60, R90, R120 (base material: concrete C20/25 to C50/60): Technical Report TR 020 "Evaluation of anchorages in concrete concerning resistance to fire" (included in ETA-11/0240)
The nail anchor offers the benefits of a stud anchor while also being easy to install; the nail anchor is simply knocked into the drill hole through the attachment. No subsequent torque is required, not even for the threaded version.
Quick and easy installation
- Less drilling required thanks to reduced effective anchorage depth of 25 mm
- Easy insertion: Simply hammer in - no torque required
- No special drills or setting tools required
Minimal spacing and edge distance
Elegant, attractive design
Load-controlled expansion anchor. Expands when subjected to load
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!