For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
With special, diamond-ground carbide plate for universal application
- For rotary and impacting application in impact drills and cordless drill drivers.
- For tiles with scoring hardness 8, drill at approx. 400-600 rpm at reduced speed.
- Allows for drilling in vertically perforated bricks with no cavity web breakage.
- Ideal for interior finishing and renovation; ideal for cordless drill drivers, since up to 40 % more holes can be drilled per battery charge.
For use on impact drills and cordless drills in a broad range of materials
Field of Application:
- Tiles and ceramics up to scoring hardness 8, masonry, e.g. brick, sandstone, clinker brick, concrete (impact up to C 20/25).
- Wood, e.g. softwood and hardwood.
- Sandwich elements, e.g. window frames.
- Plastics, metal (max. 3 mm) e.g. iron, aluminium, copper.
- The carbide plate is diamond-ground and allows universal application
- The robust drill head facilitates impact application
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!