For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Countersunk anchor with hexagonal bolt and pressed washer
The MFR multi-function frame anchor is designed for universal mounting of facade substructures and attachments made of wood and metal in many common substrates. Different anchor and screw geometries allow for a variety of different applications. Due to the special dowel construction, the MFR with a diameter of 10 mm can be inserted with a reduced setting depth of 50 mm or with the standard setting depth of 70 mm.
For fastening façade constructions made of wood and metal, window and door frames, fire doors, gates, metal brackets, rails, consoles, hanging cabinets, panels, frames, square timbers on concrete, solid brick, solid sand-lime brick, solid brick made of lightweight concrete, aerated concrete, vertically perforated brick, hollow sand-lime brick, hollow block made of lightweight concrete, pre-stressed concrete hollow plates, etc.
Drill into perforated stone and aerated concrete by turning only, no hammer action.
- Approved for use in concrete, masonry, aerated concrete and reinforced aerated concrete*
- Available with a diameter of 8 mm, 10 mm or 14 mm
- Two setting depths for greater flexibility (dia. 10 mm)*
- Lengths 80–320 mm
- Patented quadruple expansion for a secure fit
- Immediate load-bearing capacity — no waiting
- Broad range of uses
- Extensive product range
- The anchor and screw are pre-assembled
- Fire protection R90 (see "Approval")
- Tested and approved by Hörmann for fire doors in solid construction materials*
- * Note the types and dimensions
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!