For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Drill, screw in, done
The concrete screw anchor is an innovative anchoring system for securing assembly parts to concrete and other solid masonry. With its cutting-teeth design, the concrete screw anchor cuts a thread in the drill hole as it is screwed in, creating a connection with mechanical interlocking and no expansion pressure.
balcony balustrades, lattices, beams, brackets, metal structures, formwork supports, cable conduits, pipes, mounting rails, ventilation ducts, suspended ceilings, sprinkler systems, etc.
normal weight concrete with a concrete compressive strength of at least C20/25 and up to maximum C50/60.
Thanks to the testing sleeves 0901 000 010/012/016/020, the concrete screw anchors in diameters 10-20 can be used multiple times for temporary fastenings. (Note the types and dimensions)
- Ideal for securing wooden components to concrete
- Transmits high tensile and shear forces without the need for additional structures
- The MMS-TC can be sunk into wood, meaning one product suits multiple wood thicknesses
- Machine processed
- Small drill hole diameter
- All the benefits of the Multi Monti mounting system: no torque control, small edge distances, no curing times
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!