For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Ideal for cordless angle grinders, box contains 15 cutting discs
Hybrid cutting disc
New production process enables smooth, precise and extremely fast cutting from the outset. Ideal for cordless angle grinders. Universal application on construction sites and in assembly.
Iron-, chlorine- and sulphur-free (≤ 0.1%) cutting disc (no surface rust) delivers a clean, soft cut.
Packaging in stackable cans ensures maximum protection of the cutting disc. Keeps moisture out so the cutting disc stays "fresh" for longer.
Field of Application:
Excellent cutting performance in stainless steel, steel, aluminium and other non-ferrous metals
- Fastest cutting times
- Hardly any discolouration
- Aggressive disc
- Penetrates the material immediately, no runout
- Extremely resilient
- oSa safety directives
- Packaging in cans ensures maximum protection of the disc
- Precise, chatter-free and burr-free cuts
- Less rework
- Considerably less grinding dust
- Can packaging means that the cutting disc does not "dry out"
- Even distribution of the abrasive grains thanks to a circular interspersing process
- Continued maximum performance in every phase
- Coated corundum
- Special binding agent
- Prevents premature failure of the abrasive grain
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!