For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
For non-cracked concrete and for attaching multiple non-load-bearing systems to cracked concrete
The hammerset anchor E is a drop-in anchor for anchoring in concrete.
The anchor is set into the drill hole in cotter-pin installation and reliably expanded using a manual or mechanical spreading tool and can be loaded straight away. The mounting can easily be loosened again.
No need for installation torque.
Suspended items in heating, sanitation and ventilation, anchoring with threaded rods and bolts, flat steel and profiled steel.
Fire protection tested in concrete C20/25 to C50/60.
- Approved for multiple attachment in cracked and non-cracked concrete
- Approved for multiple attachment in hollow pre-stressed concrete plate ceilings
- Approved for use as a single anchor for fixing in non-cracked concrete (anchoring depth ≥ 30 mm)
- Low drilling depth means a low risk of hitting reinforcements (anchoring depth 25 mm)
- Stop bit and SDS plus mechanical setting tool ensure fast, efficient and labour-saving assembly
- The marker setting tool makes visual installation checks easy
- Standard metric screws and threaded rods enable a wide range of applications
- FM approval for use in the installation of sprinkler systems (M10–M20)
- Suitable for use in the installation of sprinkler systems in accordance with the requirements of VdS Schadenverhütung GmbH (M8–M16)
- Fire-protection tested in concrete C20/25 to C50/60
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!