Register now and access more than 15,000 products
The heavy hammer core drill bits with ratio connection are used mainly on Max devices, but can also be adapted to suit other systems.
Field of Application:
Concrete, solid and perforated brick, solid sand-lime and perforated brick, aerated concrete
These heavy hammer core drill bits feature a function for the easy removal of seized drilling cores. Ideal for use with RECA drill core remover 0649 796.
- The large carbide teeth are deeply embedded for a long service life and fast drilling progress
- The variable toothing (spade and chisel toothing) guarantees fast drilling progress
- The thread ratio provides a secure and detachable connection
- The reduced bit body behind the carbide teeth reduces friction on the drill hole wall, protecting user and machine
- Extensive accessories offer maximum flexibility for wide-ranging requirements
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!