Register now and access more than 15,000 products
RECA Flexi-Tape is a unique, latex-free "first-aid protective tape", especially developed to secure wound dressings on finger and fingertip injuries in the manual trades sector. RECA Flexi-Tape can be used immediately after the wound has first been treated and is very resistant to water, grease and dirt.
- For quick and easy treatment of minor cuts and abrasions.
- Can be used as a support bandage for sprains (workshops, construction sites, industry, manual trades and automobile companies).
- Protects the hands when packing from continual strain on one spot or when handling sharp-edged objects and when used as grip protection for general tools.
- Protects against chafing on hands and fingers.
- Seals off bandages during contact with water (showering, working).
Field of Application:
The product should only be lightly wrapped around the affected area. This prevents a tourniquet effect. It is also not recommended to wear the product at night.
- Elasticated, very easy to use and extremely economical.
- Breathable, soft and comfortable.
- Prevents the ingress of dirt and moisture.
- Only adheres to itself, not to skin or hair.
- Does not restrict movement.
- Can be removed from the injured area without causing pain.
- No need to use a knife or scissors.
- Packaged in a practical canister. This ensures the product is stored in a hygienic, almost sterile environment and has a long shelf-life.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!