For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
DIN 7261, type C
- Ideal geometry on file cut (ideal cut angle, uniform tooth height and spacing).
- Ensures a clean workpiece surface and eliminates the need for time-consuming reworking.
- Facilitates good chip removal and prevents the workpiece from being scratched.
- Boosts cutting performance at reduced power.
- The use of high-quality steel and thorough hardening ensures a long service life.
- Tapered tang ensures the file sits securely in the handle.
- Cut 1 = rough cut for roughing work and greater chip removal as well as for soft material.
- Cut 2 = medium cut.
- Cut 3 = fine cut for all fine and deburring work and also for harder metals.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!