Register now and access more than 15,000 products
- Stripping without readjustment from 0.03 to 10.0 mm².
- Improved knife geometry – robust and more durable.
- Optimised handle design with improved feel.
- Recessed wire cutter
- Fully automatic adaptation to solid-, multi- and fine-strand conductors with PVC insulation and a wide range of special insulations in the entire capacitance range from 0.03 to 10.0 mm².
- No manual fine adjustment necessary, no damage to conductors.
- The steel clamping jaws keep the cable in a non-slip position without damaging the remaining insulation.
- With deep-set wire cutter for copper and aluminium multi-strand conductors up to 10.0 mm² and solid-wire conductors up to 6.0 mm².
- Very smooth mechanical design and very low weight.
- Replaceable knife block and length stop.
- Handle with soft plastic zone for secure grip.
Housing: glass-fibre-reinforced plastic
blade: Special tool steel, oil-hardened
Field of Application:
Stripping values: 0.03 - 10.0 mm²
The cutting depth of the stripping knife adjusts to the wire cross-section and also the thickness of all standard insulation materials fully automatically. No manual adjustment required in contrast to other conventional pliers with large stripping ranges.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!