For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
With Weldon shank dia. 19 mm, CBN ground, right-hand cutting
On mobile magnetic drills or stationary drills for producing large drill holes. Suitable for steel (T-supports, large-format sheet steel), cast steel, non-ferrous and light metals, plastics. The refined rake enables greatly improved cutting characteristics to be achieved, which has a positive impact on cutting performance and service life.
- In contrast to solid drilling, a thin metal ring is chucked. The drill core is ejected by an pilot pin.
- Fast drilling progress, very high performance and long service life
- No pre-drilling required, no formation of burrs
- Pre and post-processing is no longer necessary
- Optimised rake
- Clean cut, tolerance-precise drill hole, maximum service life
- Problem-free drilling on curved surfaces and pipes
- Exact guidance, no slippage
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!