For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
The screw chisel blade with a hammer cap is held in place using an uniquely ergonomic 3-component handle consisting of a hard plastic core, pressure-flexible padding and a sheath made of non-slip elastomer.
The hammer cap and screw chisel blade are made of perfectly hardened steel and can withstand even hard impacts, while dampening vibration via the handle body in a way that is gentle on the joints and muscles!
- Flexible plastic chambers embedded in the handle ensure a perfect fit in any hand
- Up to 30 % greater load transfer than conventional handles
- The molybdenum vanadium steel blades are tempered and particularly impact resistant to prevent splintering and injuries
- Handle: Anti-roll protection in handle head prevents screwdriver from rolling away
- Blade: matt chrome-plated, hexagon blade with hex bolster
- Output: "Black Tip" for a precise fit
With wrench aid
With impact cap
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!