Register now and access more than 15,000 products
The triple cutting edge conical and countersink deburring tool is characterised by its new machining geometry. The extra-wide clamping groove ensures faster chip and heat transfer. This greatly increases the service life of the tool. The variable relief grinding ensures the perfect countersinking surface.
Field of Application:
Universal application in steel (up to 1300 N/mm²), cast iron, stainless steel, non-ferrous base metals and light metals.
- Faster countersinking thanks to variable relief grinding that facilitates much higher feed rates
- Longer service life due to thin cutting wedge that reduces abrasive wear
- Extremely quiet running ensures an optimal, smooth countersinking result
- Universal use - for materials up to 1300 N/mm²
- Suitable for stainless steel and high-strength materials (up to 1300 N/mm²) (green/red colour rings)
- No movement in the drill chuck and optimal, positive-fit power transmission via TRICON shank
1 piece each Ø 6.3 mm, Ø 8.3 mm, Ø 10.4 mm, Ø 12.4 mm, Ø 16.5 mm, Ø 20.5 mm
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!