Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Two-component adhesive/liquid anchor for renovation and refurbishment tasks including repair, filling and bonding
Aluminium (anodised and ground), brass, stainless steel, iron, copper, steel (electrogalvanised, hot-dip galvanised, galvanised, phosphated and sand-blasted) and chrome-plated metal components.
ABS, PA, PC, PMMA (acrylic glass), polyester, PS (polystyrene), PUR, PVC.
Composite and other materials:
GFRP, carbon, EPDM, silicon carbide, concrete, basalt, granite, wood, ceramics, natural stone, marble.
After opening the cartridge, attach the mixer nozzle to the selected cartridge. It is vital that both openings of the cartridge are open. Before application, extrude a small amount (approx. 5 cm) and discard. The mixing ratio is then ensured and the product is ready for use.
It is always necessary to clean surfaces thoroughly. Due to the wide range of possible applications for the various products and the respective special conditions (e.g. application parameters, material properties, system structure etc.), users are obliged to carry out their own tests.
- "From 24 August 2023, adequate training must be completed prior to industrial or commercial use".
Filling aborted drill holes, gluing anchors in place, can be used as a liquid anchor; direct fixing of screws, eyelets, hooks, brackets, lights, pictures, postboxes etc.
Repairing broken hinges
Constructing plants, moulds and machines:
Structural bonds for various metal and composite workpieces
Window construction, glass processing:
Bonding window frames and corner angles
Maritime applications, shipbuilding:
Bonding interior fittings
Wind and solar energy:
Repairing lattice defects and cavities (emergency repairs), positioning wiring harnesses
Positioning fixings (clips), bonding metal components to flexible plastic components, quick filler for repairing holes, cracks and irregularities on PU shaped elements
Automotive and transport:
Positioning dashboards, bonding wooden floors onto steel tube frames, effective repairs of damaged plastic components, bonding GFRP components
- Produces high-strength, permanently elastic and low-shrinkage bonds.
- Subsequent processing such as sanding, drilling or thread cutting possible after 15–30 minutes.
- Easy and clean handling, non-drip, mouldable.
- Extremely rapid, controlled curing (from inside to outside) independent of ambient temperature, humidity and layer thickness.
- Can be recoated after approx. 60 minutes.
- Resistant to weathering and ageing.
- Resistant to water, oil, fuel, solvent, acids and alkalis.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!