Wooden rasp, flat hand file
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Wooden rasp, flat hand file in accordance with DIN 7263 A.
- Ideal geometry of file cut (ideal cut angle, uniform tooth height and spacing).
- Boosts cutting performance at reduced power.
- High-quality steel and thorough hardening ensures a long service life.
- Conical tang ensures the file sits securely in the handle."
- "Cut 1 = rough cut for roughing work and greater chip removal as well as for soft material.
- Cut 2 = medium cut.
- Cut 3 = fine cut for all fine and deburring work and also for harder metals."
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!