VMZ-IG female thread sleeves
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Field of Application:
For use outdoors or in wet rooms if conditions are not particularly aggressive.
- Anchor rod expansion cones can be optimally adjusted using various anchorage depths for high load-bearing capacities in cracked and non-cracked concrete
- Low expansion pressure allows low centre-to-centre distances and edge distances
- Can be used in wet and dry concrete from drill hole diameter ≥ 14 mm (VMZ-A ≥ M12, VMZ-IG ≥ M10), even in drill holes full of water
- Application permissible above a surface temperature of -5°C
- Drill hole is sealed as well as possible after curing
- High temperature resistance (permanently up to +72°C, briefly up to +120°C)
- Opened cartridges can be re-used if they are re-sealed with the end cap
- Can also be used in concrete < C20/25 and in hard natural stone without construction permit
- Flexible application using threaded rods, washers and nuts or bolts made from strength class A4-70 and upwards
- Attractive look thanks to full selection of head types such as countersunk head, pan head, hexagon head, cylinder head etc.
- Fixings can be removed from the flush-mounted anchor
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!