For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
The universal and visually appealing mounting solution
The USN is a fast mounting solution in almost all common building materials. It is ideal for mounting wall connection profiles, sealing strips, kick protection covers, cable ducts, junction boxes and light components of any kind up to 5 kg. The setting depth is very low at 35 mm. Higher extraction values can be achieved by setting the anchor deeper.
During assembly, only one hole of diameter 6 mm is drilled and the USN is hit with the hammer. The patented elastic V-shaped spring elements result in a high expansion force. Due to the sturdy construction made of high-quality fibreglass-reinforced nylon, the expansion nail is resistant to ageing, weathering and UV. Electrical touch protection is provided as it is a pure plastic product.
In many outdoor applications, the USN remains visible, so it has a visually attractive head with a high-quality EPDM seal.
The USN is available in seven colours and 2 different lengths
For mounting in concrete, natural stone, solid brick, solid sand-lime brick, solid blocks made of lightweight concrete, aerated concrete (PP6), vertically perforated brick, sand-lime perforated stone, hollow block stone made of lightweight concrete
Drill into perforated stone and aerated concrete by turning only, no hammer action.
For insulated façades, use insulation plate screw IPS or insulating anchor IPSD
- Innovative, heat-bridge-free direct mounting of wall connection profiles, sheets, etc.
- Use in almost all common building materials with good extraction values
- Patented elastic, V-shaped spring elements ensure a high expansion force
- Fibreglass-reinforced nylon expansion nail with EPDM seal
- Optically attractive head, different colours and lengths
- Electrical touch protection through the use of plastic
- Easy disassembly by knocking off or drilling out the head
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!