Register now and access more than 15,000 products
The lever clamps can be used universally for fine-wire, single-wire and multiple-wire conductors with an average of 0.2 to 4.0 mm².
The correct stripping length can easily be checked with an integrated stop on each terminal of this innovative series. Funnel-shaped inputs facilitate insertion.
The transparent design and the practical test slot allows the correct conductor position to be checked.
Flammability: Self-extinguishing in accordance with UL 94V-2.
Glow wire test: up to 850°C
Metal contact part: copper tin-plated
Retaining spring: Stainless steel
- Saves time and money, direct insertion of single-wire conductors
- Can be processed without tools, no wire end ferrules needed
- Permanently secure, vibration-proof connection, every conductor has an independent terminal
- Vibration-proof, fast and maintenance-free
- Damage-free conductor clamping from 0.20 mm²–4.00 mm²
- Safe, clear handling and control with transparent housing
- Pre-tensioned compression spring made of high-quality corrosion and acid-resistant steel
- Constant conductor clamping force independent of the conductor
- Suitable for all types of conductors – fine wire, flexible and rigid single-wire
- Convenient, simple and fast conductor connection via integrated solder lever
- Two measuring points on the front and back
- When rewiring, only the conductor to be triggered is released, while other conductors remain securely fixed
- Contact part works independently even if plastic housing is damaged
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!