Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Moisture-curing, one-component polyurethane foam for application with the adapter.
Field of Application:
Insulating filler for connection joints on windows and roller shutter boxes and for filling wall openings and other cavities.
The substrates must be stable, clean and free of dust, grease and release agent. Shake the can vigorously before use (30 times). Moisten the substrate well immediately before applying foam. 1-part PU foams require sufficient moisture to cure evenly. Screw in the adapter as far as it will go. When applying the foam, hold the can with the valve downwards. Remove any fresh splashes of foam immediately using PU universal cleaner. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically.
Please observe the safety instructions on the can and the information on the safety data sheet.
Coat porous substrates and substrates containing gypsum with primer before application.
Not suitable for PE, PP, silicone, PTFE
Do not use for non-ventilated cavities
Do not overfill joints and cavities; foam expands by a factor of 2 to 3
- "From 24 August 2023, adequate training must be completed prior to industrial or commercial use".
- Excellent adherence to almost any conventional construction material, even on damp surfaces.
- Fills cavities to the last nook and cranny.
- Ideal insulating material, excellent sound and heat insulation, windproof and airtight.
- Highly resistant; waterproof, rot-resistant, insoluble.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!