Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Robust welding glove with sturdy cowhide palms and split cowhide leather backs and cuffs. Wrist protection made of split leather.
EN 388:2016 — performance level 2132X
EN 407:2004 — performance level 413X4X
Field of Application:
For universal use during welding, deburring and other tasks.
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Palms made from full-grain leather, backs of hands and cuffs made from split leather
- Very strong and hard-wearing
- Oil, grease and water-resistant
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!