RECA vacuum drill SDSmax
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
- Extraction drill for drilling and cleaning in one step: Dust is extracted from the drill hole as soon as it is created.
- Easy to use and secure anchor installation: Removes almost all dust. Subsequent cleaning of the drill hole is not necessary.
- Cost-effective solution for end users: Saves time as there is no need to clean the drill hole or surrounding area.
- Same robustness and performance as a standard drill.
- Can be used universally and flexibly with SDS plus or SDS max hammers and commercially available construction dust extractors.
- The RECA vacuum drill combines two steps in one: it drills and extracts the drilling dust at the same time as soon as it is created at the drill head.
- 98 % less dust than conventional drilling.
- Simple, fast and reliable.
- The advance of drilling is fast thanks to extra-large head holes and channelling the drill cuttings through the inside.
- The fresh air supply has a cooling effect on the drill head and consequently prolongs its service life.
- The vacuum drill does not leave any dust residue when drilling on a freshly plastered façade.
- Can be used with all common hammer drills and commercially available M Class construction dust extractors with a volume flow of >40 l/second and a vacuum of >230 mbar.
- Not suitable for drilling into reinforcement!
Field of Application:
Dust types that are reliably vacuumed by the RECA vacuum drill:
- A dust: Part of the dust that can be breathed in and is so fine that it can progress to the smallest branches of the lungs.
- E dust: Solid part of all the small parts in the breathing zone that can be breathed in through the mouth and nose.
- T dust: Environmental dust (e.g. ozone).
- Quartz dust: Dusts that contain crystalline silicon oxide and also embed themselves in the lungs.
Ideal for use with chemical anchors (included in the general construction permit!)
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!