Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Patented soft-face hammer with ultra-secure three-component handle and steel head.
This makes the soft-face hammer particularly suitable for solid, yet gentle impacts in assembly work, for straightening and securing.
The white polyamide inserts are connected to the head with a double-secured mounting system. This patented (Evolution patented) mounting system guarantees maximum safety when working. The inserts can be replaced and are sold separately.
The patented ultra-secure handle consists of three components. The inner core is made of aluminium alloy, which is then sprayed with a polyamide plastic (A2800 — highly resistant to oils and solvents) and the non-slip rubber grip. This method ensures that the three components are permanently connected to each other,
so the RECA soft-face hammer can provide the highest possible level of safety!
- No harmful vibrations, meaning hammering is gentle on the joints
- The polyamide inserts use a patented, double-secured mounting system
- Unbreakable, ultra-secure handle
- handle inseparably connected with the hammer head
- Non-slip handle allows for safe, ergonomic working
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!