For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
- Trigger accuracy: ±3 % tolerance from the set scale value
- High level of repetition accuracy and precision for at least 5000 load cycles
- For controlled anti-clockwise and clockwise tightening
- Knurled turning knob on the reversible square drive for manual adjustment
- The actuation direction is changed by pushing the square drive through
- Dual scale in N•m and lbf•ft graduations for precise adjustment
- Includes finely divisible N•m micrometre scale for fine and precise adjustment
- Large viewing window with magnifying function for optimum readability
- Clearly audible and perceptible torque trigger thanks to quick-release function
- Robust 30-tooth ratchet mechanism
- Quick and reliable torque adjustment by turning the handle
- Secure locking feature on the handle
- Ergonomic and comfortable two-component handle with soft-grip zone
- Square drive in accordance with DIN 3120 - ISO 1174 with ball lock
- Individual serial number for clear product identification
- Includes certificate in accordance with DIN EN ISO 6789 - based on national standards
Release the load after every application by twisting the torque mechanism to the 0 position.
The torque wrench must be inspected (calibrated) at specified intervals, as for every measuring tool.
Calibration certificates are valid for a maximum of 12 months from the time of commissioning. If the tool is used frequently,
this period should be reduced. A period should be specified after an assessment in accordance with DIN EN ISO 6789, section 5.3.2, after 5000 actuations.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!