Register now and access more than 15,000 products
High-grade, robust split cowhide leather protective gloves made to excellent premium quality. Backs and elasticated cuffs made from green cotton canvas, plus fleece-lined inner for optimum comfort. Very soft, stable split leather selected for its quality.
EN 388:2016 - performance level 4244X
Field of Application:
For medium to high loads in the metal working and construction industries, dry walling and other industries
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Soft cotton lining for comfort
- Green backs of hands with elasticated band, elasticated cuffs
- Double seams for more stability
- Better heat protection than full leather
- Good fit
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!