Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Very high-quality cut protection gloves made of special yarn for maximum comfort and flexibility. Special black, sanded nitrile coating with GRIP technology sets new standards in terms of durability and flexibility. Signal colour for safety purposes.
Additional short-term contact heat protection in accordance with EN 407 up to 100 °C.
EN 388:2016 - performance level 4X43F
EN 407:2020 - performance level X1XXXX
Field of Application:
- Mechanical industry/metal industry: Handling sheet metal, panels, handling slightly oily machine parts, handling sharp-edged parts, cutting, punching and press work
- Glass industry: Handling glass panels
- Other industries: Maintenance work
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Very high cut protection - class F
- Excellent fit
- Very comfortable to wear
- Signal colour for improved visibility
- Excellent dexterity and flexibility
- Very good breathability
- Öko-Tex tested for harmful substances
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!