Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Ultra-light 18G cut protection glove made of state-of-the-art special yarn. The seamless backing ensures increased flexibility (freedom of movement) and tactile sensitivity (sensitivity to touch at the fingertips). The glove strikes an excellent balance between cut protection, finger movement and comfort. The thin grey PU coating provides the glove with good abrasion resistance, while ensuring that users benefit from optimal tactile sensitivity. The glove is comfortable to wear even for longer periods thanks to its special breathability.
EN 388:2016 - performance level 3X42B
Field of Application:
- Work involving light cut protection and mechanical stress requirements
- Ideal for maintenance work, installation, final assembly, testing of components, loading the production line and logistics work
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Excellent fit
- Very comfortable to wear
- Excellent dexterity and flexibility
- Very good breathability
- Öko-Tex tested for harmful substances
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!