For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
High cut protection, grip and dexterity in dry and slightly oily working areas
Very high-quality cut protection gloves made of special yarn for maximum comfort and flexibility. Special black nitrile foam coating with SOFT-GRIP technology. Additional thumb reinforcement for more durability.
Colour identification for safety purposes.
EN 388:2016 — performance level 4X42C
Field of Application:
- Mechanical industry/automotive industry: Handling sheet metal, handling oily machine parts, handling and sorting sharp-edged small parts
- Glass industry: Handling glass panels
- Other industries: Maintenance work
- Mechanical industry: Maintenance work in wet environments (water, oils, greases, hydrocarbons), cutting, stamping and embossing work
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Excellent fit
- Very comfortable to wear
- Thumb reinforcement for more durability
- Signal colour for improved visibility
- Excellent dexterity and flexibility
- Very good breathability
- Öko-Tex tested for harmful substances
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!