Register now and access more than 15,000 products
The cut protection glove combines cut protection, oil repellency and oil grip in a particularly flexible glove. The 13 G liner made of special yarn is extremely comfortable. Ideal for handling sharp-edged parts that have been treated with oil or lubricants.
The coating consists of a thick nitrile coating on 3/4 of the glove and a second coating on the palm of the hand with a special grip profile. This results in a high level of safety and extended service life.
EN 388:2016 - performance level 4X42C
Field of Application:
- Work involving average cut protection and mechanical stress requirements
- Particularly suitable for handling sharp-edged or rough oily/wet parts, maintenance work, installation and testing of components, loading the production line
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Excellent fit
- Very comfortable to wear
- Excellent dexterity and flexibility
- Optimal protection from oils
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!