For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Highly robust and excellent control, effective protection against heat, flames and sparks.
High-quality welding glove made of a premium cowhide/split cowhide leather combination with complete lining for all welding work with increased heat generation. Seams reinforced with Kevlar® yarn. The soft inner lining made of jersey and the cuff with an inner lining made of cotton denim make the Welder Pro very comfortable to wear.
EN 388:2016 - performance level 2142X
EN 407:2004 - performance level 413X4X
Field of Application:
- For all welding work with increased heat generation
- Welding, binding and riveting work
- Metalworking and installation
- Repairing and maintaining equipment
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Fully lined, including cuff
- Heat-insulating molleton lining
- Leather surface protects against welding beads and flying sparks
- Very good service life
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!