For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Top quality made from sturdy and highly resilient full-grain cowhide
Very robust protective gloves made from specially selected high-quality cowhide. Especially soft and very wear-resistant. Backs of hands made of green cotton fabric, rubberised safety cuffs and a fleece-lined inner for optimum comfort.
EN 388:2016 - performance level 2123X
Field of Application:
Very comfortable to wear with maximum mechanical and wear resistance for all industries.
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Significant exposure to moisture may cause the material to discolour.
- Leather selected for quality
- Very supple and comfortable to wear
- Knuckle protection, fingertips and index finger made from top-grain leather
- Robust double seams
- Elasticated band in backs of hands prevents gloves from being pulled off accidentally
- Palm lining made from breathable cotton
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!