For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
For securing components using wood screws, chipboard screws or metric screws
extractor hoods, aluminium and copper sheet, surface-mounted boxes, pictures, letter boxes, clothes rails, curtain rails, towel rails, lights, metal brackets, racks, pipe clamps, skirting boards, temperature sensors etc.
concrete, lightweight concrete, solid brick, sand-lime brick, plaster, natural stone and other pressure-resistant solid materials, also for use outdoors or in wet rooms in conjunction with stainless steel screws.
For use with wood screws with max. diameter
- High temperature resistance from -40°C to +100°C
- Pre-positioned and in-place installation possible
- Can also be used with metric screws such as steel screws, threaded bolts and threaded rods
- The drive-in support enables the screw to be pre-assembled and prevents premature expansion of the anchor
- Lateral braces prevent turning in the drill hole
- The sturdy dispenser boxes can be stacked and are suitable for use as storage containers
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!