For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Increased hold with Quattro expansion
For securing pictures, letter boxes, façade structures, windows, curtain rails, towel rails, wall cupboards, cable conduits, lamps, metal brackets, racks, pipe clamps, skirting boards, wall racks etc.
to concrete, lightweight concrete, solid brick, sand-lime brick, plaster, vertically perforated brick, autoclaved aerated concrete, hollow sand-lime brick, hollow ceilings made from clay brick and concrete, hollow concrete blocks, natural stone and other pressure-resistant solid materials, also for use outdoors or in wet rooms in conjunction with stainless steel screws
- The specified holding power refers to the use of wood screws with max. diameter
- The effective anchorage depth of the anchor must be maintained
- The drilling method and drill hole cleaning must be adjusted to the material
- The recommended loads only apply to installation in the material and not installation in joints
- Approved anchors must be used for safety-relevant attachments
- Can be used with different screw diameters
- Four-fold expansion ensures maximum load-bearing capacity
- Resistant to rotting, weathering and ageing
- The drive-in support enables the screw to be pre-assembled and prevents premature expansion of the anchor
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!