For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
For non-cracked concrete and for the multiple attachment of non-load-bearing systems to concrete
The E A4 hammerset anchor is an A4 stainless steel drop-in anchor for pre-mounting that is flush-mounted in concrete surfaces. The anchor is used to drive in the deformation-controlled cone. This expands the anchor to embed it securely in concrete with different compression strengths. The installed component can be removed and remounted without affecting load capacity.
Threaded rods, cable conduits, pipelines, mounting rails, ventilation ducts, suspended ceilings, sprinkler systems, metal structures, grilles, formwork supports etc.
on standard concrete with a strength class ≥ C20/25 and ≤ C50/60, also for use outdoors or in wet rooms if conditions are not particularly aggressive.
- It is essential to observe drill hole depth and drill hole diameter
- Drive the cone in using the expander tool until the setting tool makes contact with the wall plug body
- Minimum screw length = component thickness + minimum screw-in depth
- Maximum screw length = component thickness + thread depth
- Small drill hole depth, high load-bearing capacity
- Two-stage expansion cone for reduced centre-to-centre distances and edge distances
- Easy installation with minimal driving effort even in high-strength building materials or when using worn drills
- Immediate load-bearing capacity — no waiting
- Fixings can be removed from the flush-mounted anchor
- No load testing required (see ETA approvals)
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!