For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Double-sided sanding disc with low assembly height.
D ouble — grinding on both sides
U niversal — suitable for many materials
O ptical — inspection holes for controlled removal
For machining all metals, particularly good for materials that are difficult to machine such as stainless steel, titanium, high-alloy steels etc. Grinding welding seams; deburring and chamfering
Please use only with adapter art. no. 0665 200 000
Sand on both sides
- Both sides of the sanding disc can be used for sanding tasks thanks to a double-sided design
- Extended service life
- Narrow areas can be sanded
Low installation height
- Thanks to the extremely slim design, even narrow areas can be sanded.
- A smaller grinding angle can be achieved as there is no clamping nut to prevent it
Disc can be changed quickly and easily
- Simply rotate the disc by a few turns to remove and replace it — no need for tools
- Unrestricted view of the workpiece means material can be removed in a controlled manner
Ceramic abrasive grain
- Aggressive and fast sanding
- Excellent compatibility with many metals (steel, stainless steel, aluminium etc.)
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!