For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Grouted fleece compact discs for fine sanding
The 12-mm grouted fleece compact discs are equipped with a plastic disc with cooling effect. This guarantees the coolest sanding with an optimal grinding finish. The compact material has an innovative segmented design, which further supports cool and aggressive grinding.
Welding seam removal and pre-polishing in a single work step. Compact Fast, grain 280: For pre-sanding and levelling of fine welding seams, even grain 60 scratches are smoothed out. Compact, grain 600: For pre-polishing, removing discolouration
Field of Application:
For intermediate and final sanding of stainless steel, steel, tool steel, aluminium and non-ferrous metals.
Plastic plate with cooling effect
- Improved air supply to the workpiece reduces the grinding temperature and therefore causes less discolouration
- M14 thread is compatible with all common angle grinders
- No interfering clamping nut, so the surface being machined is not scratched; sanding material can be used completely
- Cooler and more aggressive grinding thanks to individual segments
Grouted compact abrasive in segments
- Removing and smoothing thin welding seams
- Removing tempering colours
- Easy deburring
- Very flexible fleece for round and surface grinding
- Multi-layer grouted abrasive fleece with high abrasive grain content
- Very fine surface finish (minimal contact pressure) achieved in a single work step
- Maximum service life and wear resistance
- No clogging
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!