For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Rounded roller shape DIN code WRC
Field of Application:
- Solid cemented carbide head on dia. 6 mm HSS shaft (soldered), with head dia. 6 mm made entirely of solid carbide. Precision manufacture on ultra-modern CNC grinding machines ensures accurate and uniform toothing with optimal tooth sharpening angle. Recommended cutting speed v = 500-960 m/min.
- Calculation of rotation speed n (min): n = (v x 1000) / d x 3.1415
- Optimal economic results are achieved by applying the highest possible rotation speed.
- Maximum chipping of high-strength and tough materials
- Rough and finish milling on hand-operated drive machines
- Application on stationary machines also possible
- The universal toothing type with stronger teeth is suitable for machining stainless steels, steels of greater hardiness, grey cast iron, welding seams, hard plastics and hardened steels.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!