Register now and access more than 15,000 products
European technical assessments ETA-11/0415 (VMU plus in cracked and uncracked concrete) and ETA-13/0909 (VMU plus in masonry) allow the use of standard threaded rods with acceptance test certificate 3.1 in accordance with DIN EN 10204:2005.
Field of Application:
For use in dry indoor areas
The use of standard threaded rods, washers and nuts is permissible when using the VMU injection system in masonry or in uncracked concrete if the following requirements are met:
- Material, dimensions and mechanical properties correspond to the specifications of the relevant approvals.
- Evidence of material and mechanical features of steel parts by acceptance test certificate 3.1 in line with EN 10204:2004; the certificates must be retained.
- The threaded rods must be marked with the required effective anchorage depth.
- Compliance with further requirements of the particular approval.
If using these threaded rods in other injection systems, the requirements of the respective approval must be fulfilled.
* With DIBt National technical approval
Only one threaded rod required for different clamping thicknesses as the rod can be adjusted as needed
Can also be used for large clamping thicknesses, for example those found in heat insulation
Threaded rods, length 1 m, for cutting
Includes an acceptance test certificate 3.1 EN 10204 in each pack (proof of strength)
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!